We can help with that.
All you need for protection in a hot summer is a retractable awning or a cantilever umbrella from your local supplier – Frazerhurst Curtains and Blinds with Weathermater®.
Balconies and patios are the minimum requirement for a New Zealand home. We love our indoor – outdoor living. Dinner alfresco anyone? But what about when the hot summer sun is blazing? You are going to need to find a way to cover that outdoor area.
Lets look at two of the best ideas that can get you ready for a hot summer.
- Sun protection mounted directly over your deck, patio, sliders or bi-fold doors.
- Swedish design with heavy duty components rated to high wind specifications.
- With a possible maximum width of up to 7 meters and a projection of up to 4 meters.
- Options include manual or automation with some great extras like high wind sensors, telescopic arms and LED lighting.
- Sun protection for a stand-alone space like a garden, patio or pool, or indeed where an awning fixed to the side of the building just won’t work.
- The choice of octagon or square from 2.5 meters up to 4.0 meters that can be rotated to cover where needed or linked to double the coverage.
- Advanced easy lift system that means anyone can safely raise or lower the umbrella.
- Four options for safe and strong mounting.
- LED lighting that can be controlled from your phone.
Let’s not overlook the added advantage of Awnings and Umbrellas creating shade to our indoors as well. Protecting our soft furnishings from UV damage this summer and many more to come.
All products in the Weathermaster® range have a minimum 5 Year warranty with proven UV protection and water and stain repellent qualities on the fabric components.
“No one ever regretted buying quality or buying local. You will get solid guarantees of a long life on your product backed by local service.”
Join us next month when we will show your options for a hot and windy scenario with exterior shutters and drop screens for your porticos, porches and verandahs.
Call into the Frazerhurst and Weathermaster showroom at 146 Lower Dent Street in Whangarei to try out the options.